Fitness With Technique guarantees the product (Body 360 by Bassam Mallick) purchased to be free from defects resulting from the failure of parts or poor workmanship during its manufacture. If there is any manufacturing defect or the product is damaged while using within the prescribed norms then the customer may return the product to our service center for repair or replacement subject to terms of the limited warranty (“Warranty“) given below.
- Body 360 by Bassam Mallick comes with an warranty applicable for the period of 2 Years, from the date of purchase of the product.
We strongly recommend checking the warranty period mentioned in the User Manual.
While purchasing Body 360 by Bassam Mallick, the customer may opt for extended warranty which will extend the warranty for another 2 years. So the customer will get 4 Years of warranty in total ensuring that your equipment is in top conditions for years to come. The price of the Extended Warranty will be mentioned in the product details page.
- The warranty holds good for products that are used within the prescribed norms.
Those that are not eligible for warranty are:
- Products that have surpasses the warranty period.
- Damages due to misuse of product.
- Product not used in the manner specified in the User Manual.
- Incidental damage to the product.
- Products that do not have serial number.
- Negligence and improper care in maintenance of the product.
- The product is physically damaged, modified, installed, maintained, or repaired by someone not authorized by Fitness With Technique and operated in ways other than as recommended by Fitness With Technique.
- On defects or damage caused due to accidents, transportation or shifting, mishandling, negligence, tampering, breakage.
- Malfunctions or damages resulting from lightening, fire, civil unrest, and/or accidents or any kind of natural calamities.
- The serial number, model number, or warranty stickers of the product are deleted/altered/removed or tampered with.
- Defects caused by rodent infestation, household pets, rats, cockroaches, or any other animal or insects.
- Any other circumstances that are contradictory or are not in compliance with business ethics.
How many times will the product be repaired?
There is no limit on the number of Service Requests you can raise against Body 360. We will keep repairing the product till the total costs of all repairs do not exceed the value of the product. However, if for anyone Service Request, the cost of repairs is greater than the current/last available market value of the device, the device will be replaced. Replacement is provided in the form of a new or refurbished device.
What if the device cannot be repaired?
If the product cannot be repaired due to the unavailability of spare parts, Fitness With Technique will provide you with a replacement product that may or may not be a new piece.
Who pays for the Shipping Charges when sending the product for repairing?
It is the Customer’s responsibility to pack the product properly and ship it to our Service Center. The Customer need to pay for the Shipping Charges to send the product to our Service Center.
Will my warranty continue after my exercise equipment is repaired?
Yes. Your warranty will typically continue until it expires. Your coverage will end, however, if your exercise equipment is replaced or the total cost of the repairs meets the maximum liability (the original price you paid for your equipment).
What is not covered in this Warranty?
Warranty does not include physical, cosmetic, liquid, nor impact damage. It does not cover equipment that was sold with preexisting conditions, or lost or stolen equipment.
Tips to Maintain Your Equipment to Extend Its Lifespan:
- The best way to protect your Fitness Equipment is with proper maintenance and a good warranty.
- Develop a maintenance system. Clean the Handles, Cords and other parts regularly.
- Except for the warranties set forth herein, Fitness With Technique disclaims all other warranties, express or implied or statutory, including, but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Any implied warranties that may be imposed by applicable law are limited to the duration of this Warranty. In no event shall Fitness With Technique be liable for any incidental, special or consequential damages, consequential human injury or loss, including, but not limited to loss of business, profits, or use whether in an action in contract or tort or based on a warranty arising out of or in connection with the use or performance of the product.
- The customer agrees that repair or replacement, as applicable; under the Warranty services described herein are the sole and exclusive remedies with respect to any breach of the Fitness With Technique Warranty set forth herein.
- If any provisions on this Warranty are judged to be unenforceable or illegal, the continuation of the other provisions will not be affected. This Warranty will also not affect the customer’s statutory right under applicable Indian laws.
- Fitness With Technique’s maximum liability under this Warranty is limited to the price of the product(s) or the cost of repair or replacement charges, whichever is lower. This limitation of liability applies in all circumstances i.e. when damages are sought, a claim made under this Warranty or as a tort claim (including negligence and strict product liability), a contract claim, or any other claim. This limitation of liability cannot be waived or modified by any person. This limitation of liability will be effective even if the customer has advised Fitness With Technique/its representative of the possibility of any such damages or even if such possibility were reasonably foreseeable.
- Any disputes arising in connection with this Warranty shall be governed by the laws of India. The courts in Bengaluru shall have exclusive jurisdiction over disputes arising under this Warranty.
- In event of repair, Fitness With Technique shall endeavour to use new parts however in case fresh parts are not available, then Fitness With Technique will have every right to use refurbished parts. The warranty on replacement model/refurbished part shall remain in force only for the unexpired period of the Warranty based on original purchase.
- Although the information (specifications, contacts, etc.) was correct at the time of printing/publishing, anything in user’s manual is subject to change without prior notice.
- The Warranty shall stand valid as stated herein and no Dealer/Distributor/Retailer shall have the authority to vary the terms of the above Warranty either orally or in writing.
This Warranty excludes every condition/warranty liability not expressly set out herein.